As of 5/30/2020, Massage Therapy is considered part of Phase 2; Gov. Baker has not yet announced the official date. We expect more information on June 6th, including reopening date & reopening guidelines. The following changes are speculative.
Policy & Procedure Changes
- Masks are required for all staff & clients. Masks will be available to purchase for clients that do not bring their own. Other service providers may provide masks to clients free of charge. However, they also plan to raise their rates to offset the new costs of doing business. For now, we do not plan to raise our rates; instead we will make masks available for purchase at our cost.
- Pre-Screening via telephone with all staff members before each shift & with all clients before each appointment. This screening will help us determine each client's risk level and what modifications need to be made to their service.
- Changes to appointment scheduling will include increased time to 45 minutes between appointments, staggering appointment times to reduce client & staff interaction. Until further notice, the following services will not be available: Outcalls, Same-Room Couple's Massages, Spa Facials, and Spa Packages.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car. Someone will call, text or wave you in when it is time for your appointment. We will lock the doors between clients to prevent walk-ins and allow staff time to sanitize thoroughly between sessions.
- Please wash your hands upon entering our office.
- Up to five people will be allowed in our office at one time. This includes three employees & two clients.
- Cancellation Policy Changes. Our cancellation policy will be reviewed to ensure it is fair for both clients & staff. We also plan to conduct a COVID19 risk assessment via telephone prior to initial return appointments. New clients must also pass this risk assessment prior to coming in, if we decide to accept any new clients at this time. We encourage high risk clients to consult with their PCP prior to scheduling any hands-on treatments.
- Practitioners are required to change clothes between clients.
Until further notice, the following policies are in place due to COVID19: Outcalls, Same-Room Couple's Massages, Spa Facials & Spa Packages are not available. All appointments require a pre-session screening. Masks required for staff & clients. See our Blog or call for more information.