Oasis Massage was established by Pallas Hutchison in October 2005 to provide quality therapeutic massage services to visitors & residents of Cape Cod. Currently located on Route 28 in West Dennis, this comprehensive massage practice has two treatment rooms to accommodate up to three services at once. Our licensed massage therapists have also worked with the Cape Wellness Collaborative and with various nursing home & rehabilitation facilities throughout the Cape. After 15 years in business, we look for opportunities to give back to the community that has made our success possible.
- State Licensed Multi-Practictioner Massage Establishment #MT-1116-MM
Our Core Values
- We put in extra effort, go the extra mile, and hold ourselves accountable for outcomes, good & bad.
- We provide complete transparency regarding each success and failure of our business as we grow.
- We demonstrate a good work ethic as well as a consistently high quality of work.
- We communicate, internally & externally, with unwavering candor, honesty, integrity, and respect.
- We strive to keep our space free from outside influences in order to maintain a safe and calming atmosphere, for both our clients & our team.
- We recognize that we are all human. We take interest in, and embrace, each other’s individuality. We stay true to who we are, stand up for what we believe in, and are tolerant & accepting of our differences.
- We welcome hard conversations, don't make assumptions, and rely on each other to find solutions. Mistakes are ok as long as we learn something from them.
- We empower each other to create a work environment that is conducive to creating the optimal work/life balance.
- We demonstrate empathy by understanding that communication starts by listening, understanding different perspectives, and caring about others’ success.
- We provide an environment that fosters personal development and professional growth.
- We are excited about learning and seek out educational opportunities.
- We never settle. In everything we do, we challenge our ideas of what’s possible in order to better meet the needs of our clients & our team.
- We demonstrate resourcefulness and creativity when faced with the unexpected. Our adaptability allows us to embrace unexpected challenges as opportunities to learn and improve.
- We offer a pay structure that differs from the rest of our industry, allowing us to make massage therapy a sustainable career path with opportunities for growth as well provide benefits for our entire team.
- We pay attention to little details of our daily operations to reduce our impact on the environment.
Our Administrative Staff
Until further notice, the following policies are in place due to COVID19: Outcalls, Same-Room Couple's Massages, Spa Facials & Spa Packages are not available. All appointments require a pre-session screening. Masks required for staff & clients. See our Blog or call for more information.